spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ForeverBlind
join:2003-11-27
Mississauga, ON

ForeverBlind

Distributel down in Mississauga?

Anyone having a cable outage in Mississauga? All the lights on my 475 are solid but no Internet.

Can't even access the web interface. I can access it for 2 seconds after restarting but then it gets locked and times out.
ForeverBlind

ForeverBlind

Seems to be back up now! At least I can access my computer from work..

DOWNDOWNDN
@distributel.net

DOWNDOWNDN to ForeverBlind

Anon

to ForeverBlind

Re: Distributel down in Mississauga? IT IS VERY VERY SICK.

Internet connection has been down more than up lately in North of Mississauga. It's like you get the traffic for 5 secs then down for 90 secs. I can't even have a good login to check email. What's going on with the Internet connection in Mississauga?

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
raymondjb
join:2009-02-28
Mississauga, ON

raymondjb to ForeverBlind

to ForeverBlind

Re: Distributel down in Mississauga?

I seem to be on and off too (using Velcom Cable) must be for all cable users in Mississauga.

DOWNDOWNDN
@distributel.net

Anon

to ForeverBlind
I don't know if Rogers or 3web (Distributel) to blame for, I'm getting Domain Name Server configuration error quite often lately, at least a dozen time a day, sometimes I have to reboot my router if I am not patient. It will come back eventually if leave it alone. Who can help me please?
Why does it happen? Is there anything we can do on our side?
DOWNDOWNDN

Anon

to ForeverBlind
OK great, we're being directed to Beamsville now.
Malvane
join:2010-08-06

Malvane to ForeverBlind

to ForeverBlind
Been having problems since last evening in south Mississauga, modem is synced but DHCP isn't working.

There is a thread on the Teksavvy forum where people are reporting similar issues.

Edit: TSI rep just updated the thread saying there is a wide spread DHCP issue from Rogers effecting GTA and Ottawa.
Lynn0
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON

1 edit

Lynn0

Premium Member

We just got notice there is a cable outage in Scarborough and surrounding areas.