Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Josof

Re: [MoP] PvP in MoP

they are clearly operating under the assumption that while you didn't know their class before, you now have to contend with their ability to pick and choose their talents (where as now, if you know the class, you know the cookie-cutter pvp spec and the abilities you are likely to face if they are any good). I think in the higher MMR brackets, you'll find this to be even more daunting than simply needing to know what classes you face.

I just did it again... I must be bored... or sleep deprived.
--
Immergruen (resto/kitty) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

I'd rather hang out with friends and collect gear, mounts, and achievements that don't require me to beat up on the weaker kid.

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
said by Immer:

they are clearly operating under the assumption that while you didn't know their class before, you now have to contend with their ability to pick and choose their talents (where as now, if you know the class, you know the cookie-cutter pvp spec and the abilities you are likely to face if they are any good). I think in the higher MMR brackets, you'll find this to be even more daunting than simply needing to know what classes you face.

I just did it again... I must be bored... or sleep deprived.

I could see that, not knowing which one of the opponents has a group, single target stun/root or what type of interrupt they have.

MOP-the xpac where Immer embraces PvP!!!
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Josof:

MOP-the xpac where Immer embraces PvP!!!

hehe... unlikely. It has been asserted that the only reason I dislike PvP was because I lacked understanding....

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
let go of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side shall be complete.