[game] Newbie F11 »
This is a sub-selection from [game] Avengers

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom

Re: [game] Avengers

Do u get return info if your save did anything ?

So logic time.

Night 3 you choose to save modem. Modem switches me and him. and No one dies. Note: Dunga claims to have a one freebie talent which saved him and explains the no death.

If Dunga is lieing than I was targeted and thats how we got to day 4.

Night 4 you choose to save Dunga. Dunga is targeted for death, but Modem switches with him and no one dies because of the protection. Now if Modem was the one targeted he would live if Dunga was mafia we would have no deaths.

This is where we are, yes?

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

Night 4 you choose to save Dunga. Dunga is targeted for death, but Modem switches with him and no one dies because of the protection. Now if Modem was the one targeted he would live if Dunga was mafia we would have no deaths.

This is confusing to me, can your restate?
Let's say that I chose to save Dunga, and mafia chose to kill Modem, but then Modem did the switch. Modem would be saved, and Dunga would have died, and really my protection wouldn't have done anything.

I get no return info if my save was successful or altered or anything.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

If modem was the mafia target night 4 and he switched with Dunga than Dunga should have died because the protection was on Modem. If he is mafia he would live right? Or is oops mafia killed mafia at night possible ?

If Dunga was the mafia target night 4 and modem switched him. Modem lives because of your protection.

Two possibles.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

I do believe that mafia can end up killing themselves because of Modem's switching.

So there was really only one possibility for Night 4 from what I see, and that's that both mafia and myself targetted Dunga.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

kk.

Protus seems really really distant still. As does Chlen and Meningitis
[game] Newbie F11 »
This is a sub-selection from [game] Avengers