spc
Search similar:

uniqs

slowikc
join:2011-01-23
Milton, On

slowikc

Where to Watch Eurocup 2012 free online

Anyone know of some free streaming sites where we can watch the Eurocup games.

The official site re-directs you to some TSN link forcing you to pay the monoplies

»en.mymatchstream.com/tra ··· 3v%3d675

eweazel
join:2008-12-09
Etobicoke, ON

eweazel

»www.vipbox.tv/

You get every sport on there once its live. I usually watch hockey from there streamed on my boxee to my tv, after I cut cable. All the sports are on there.

twizlar
I dont think so.
Premium Member
join:2003-12-24
Brantford, ON

twizlar to slowikc

Premium Member

to slowikc
»atdhenet.tv/

firstrow
@nexicom.net

firstrow to slowikc

Anon

to slowikc
www.firstrowsports.eu

or just remember to google firstrow, as they're always the target of getting their domain names seized.

silvercat
join:2007-11-07

silvercat to slowikc

to slowikc
Or, if you're subscribed to unblock-us (not free, around $5/month), you can watch the matches in excellent quality online through the BBC website (beautiful quality) or ESPN3.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to slowikc

Premium Member

to slowikc
»www.sportlemon.tv

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to eweazel

Premium Member

to eweazel
Click for full size
said by eweazel:

»www.vipbox.tv/

You get every sport on there once its live. I usually watch hockey from there streamed on my boxee to my tv, after I cut cable. All the sports are on there.

Utter trash,this is what I get in both FF and Chrome.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Give it 15 seconds or so, eventually it'll let you close the window.

paintref
Look, I see stars
join:2003-02-21
Houston, TX

paintref to slowikc

to slowikc
»www.freefootball.org

They have other sports as well, besides football (soccer). Just click on the live streams link on the top and click the sport and the match/game you'd like to watch.

Just a heads up, on that site, streams will appear anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half before the match/game is scheduled to start. They usually list 4-5 streams per game/match in case something goes wrong. Also, be aware of the language, sometimes the streams will broadcast in other languages besides english.

Hope this gives you more options.

FreeESPN
@nexicom.net

FreeESPN

Anon

You can watch free from ESPN

»forums.redflagdeals.com/ ··· 14870095

tahir
@113.10.121.x

tahir to slowikc

Anon

to slowikc
said by slowikc:

Anyone know of some free streaming sites where we can watch the Eurocup games.

The official site re-directs you to some TSN link forcing you to pay the monoplies

»en.mymatchstream.com/tra ··· 3v%3d675

PSurge
@teksavvy.com

PSurge to slowikc

Anon

to slowikc
A better alternative to online streams to watch Euro 2012 games is FTA satellite. You may watch all matches for free on either C or Ku band FTA satellite. On Ku-band which requires an 85 cm satellite dish, picture looks good even though it's in standard definition (much better quality than one of those low bitrate Internet streams!) but if you have a bit of space in your yard, you may also receive most games in HD as well on C-band FTA with a 1.8m satellite dish. Unlike Internet streams, you don't have to worry about buffering or the streams going down when watching via satellite. It's worth it to get a motorized satellite dish just for events like this.

Regards,

PwrSurge
epsilon3
join:2008-03-29
canada

epsilon3 to slowikc

to slowikc
»www.myalea.com/
markf
join:2008-01-24
Scarborough, ON

1 edit

markf to slowikc

to slowikc
Is it just my connection at work or is anyone else having problems with Watch ESPN through Unblockus? I find that it cuts out then when I try to reconnect I get error 305. I have to try multiple times before it eventually works. The quality is great when it works, but when it cuts out it is a pain.

PSurge
@teksavvy.com

PSurge

Anon

said by markf:

It can be frustrating when you have it up on the big screen through a projector and 70 people are there trying to watch the game.

You should NEVER rely on an online stream when showing an event at a commercial venue, especially one not authorised for the country you are at. Either pony up for TSN or if you really don't like paying for TSN, get a C or Ku band FTA satellite system installed. Your patrons will thank you!

Regards

PSurge

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Just because there's 70 people doesn't mean it's a commercial venue.

I knew a guy who got a projector and held a big party for all his friends in his garage when the Dutch made it to the world cup final in 2010. There were more than 70 people there.
markf
join:2008-01-24
Scarborough, ON

markf to PSurge

to PSurge
It's not a commercial venue that's for sure. When you have a big screen it's not hard to find lots of Italians who want to watch the game.

If it were commercial and I was making money, the $20 for TSN for the tournament would be nothing.

For some reason only in Canada is the Euro a paid event - in the US and UK they are freely available on their TV network websites.

Even at home today I got frustrated with the ESPN feed, the ITV feed was much better.

kingb71
join:2000-10-09
Mississauga, ON

kingb71

The 2010 World Cup was streamed for free on CBC as well. TSN are just greedy.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by kingb71:

TSN are just greedy.

Bell bell bell, bell bell bell bell. Bell bell bell. Bell bell bell bell bell!

eweazel
join:2008-12-09
Etobicoke, ON

eweazel to slowikc

to slowikc
ESPN through unblock us has been great, just signed up for the AT&T email and its been really HD with no buffering and smooth graphics.

CanadianRip
join:2009-07-15
Oakville, ON

CanadianRip to slowikc

to slowikc
BTW for those who where on the fence of shelling out the money to see on TSN.ca.

Save your money, the service doesn't work at all. It cuts out ever 2-3 times for 1 second to 60 second intervals ever five minutes.
Expand your moderator at work