ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1
reply to drslash

Re: Armstrong getting caught up in lies

quote:
Do you know how many tests Armstrong has been subject to?
Yes as he himself said,over 500.

But that doesn't mean squat if the athletes and their doctors found a way to bypass/fool the testing procedures,which is probably the case here.

And the fact that it's not just a doping lab in France that is bring accusations ,but the U.S.A.D.A............then they must have more proof cause they were the ones that didn't pursue the original charges in the 1st place.

There has been just too many stories and accusations over the years to not have some truth to them.

Look at Roger Clemens,the same thing is happening to him.......people are getting fed up with these cheats,and personally I think they should all be stripped of their records and ill gotten fame.
--
~~Get our troops home...now!!~~

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

How many tests was Roger Clemens subjected to?

Expand your moderator at work

aurgathor

join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA
kudos:1
reply to ZZZZZZZ

Re: Armstrong getting caught up in lies

said by ZZZZZZZ:

But that doesn't mean squat if the athletes and their doctors found a way to bypass/fool the testing procedures,which is probably the case here.

That may very well be the case; however, as far as I concern he either should've caught cheacting while still active, or at least within a reasonable amount of time, and I think we're well beyond that period. Seems to me we got someone with a personal vendetta against him.

There has been just too many stories and accusations over the years to not have some truth to them..

Accusations need to be backed up by something more solid.
--
Wacky Races 2012!