« Please...  »
This is a sub-selection from Go Microsoft

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to Camelot One

Re: Go Microsoft

said by Camelot One:

I think they are second only to Yahoo on the "lets buy a great company/product and see how bad we can screw it up"

Only applies to voice calls on people who are using the FREE service on a PC. Don't want ads, PAY for service. what's wrong with that?

pokesph
It Is Almost Fast
Premium
join:2001-06-25
Sacramento, CA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

old school skype user here.. pay for a free service? Nope.

just another reason to stop using skype alltogether and move to Google's call phones or similar FREE service.

silentlooker
Premium
join:2009-11-01
reply to 88615298
said by 88615298:

said by Camelot One:

I think they are second only to Yahoo on the "lets buy a great company/product and see how bad we can screw it up"

Only applies to voice calls on people who are using the FREE service on a PC. Don't want ads, PAY for service. what's wrong with that?

How about we make it easier, crack skype software and remove the ads or maybe just block it using firewall.

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH
reply to pokesph
and google records your calls later to sell to advertisers on its network. And how long do you think Google Shareholders are going to let Google Voice be free? Time is running out on that product since it costs more $$$$ than running a search engine or email service.

TKJunkMail
Premium
join:2005-12-09
said by 25139889:

and google records your calls later to sell to advertisers on its network. And how long do you think Google Shareholders are going to let Google Voice be free? Time is running out on that product since it costs more $$$$ than running a search engine or email service.

I do so love your anti-Google rants. Thanks for the laugh.

Premium
West Tenness
reply to pokesph
said by pokesph:

old school skype user here.. pay for a free service? Nope.

just another reason to stop using skype alltogether and move to Google's call phones or similar FREE service.

I'm sure MS is crushed that a person offers ZERO $$$ to their revenue stream will no longer use their service.

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

1 recommendation

reply to TKJunkMail
Google Voice is free so the NSA can get more people to use it.

duh

Premium
West Tenness
reply to silentlooker
said by silentlooker:

said by 88615298:

said by Camelot One:

How about we make it easier, crack skype software and remove the ads or maybe just block it using firewall.

How about paying or not using the service? Why are you entitled to anything?

silentlooker
Premium
said by 88615298:

How about not. You know windows 7 and 8 been cracked quickly as well office. So will Skype if it's software base and not server base ads.

Toledo, OH
reply to TKJunkMail
and its true about Google. How do you think they make their $$$? They record and sell your details, And do you really think the shareholders are going to let them role our products and keep giving them away free? HELL NO! They're going to demand a return on their $$$.

So suck it up and be ready to pay. They've already started it with Google Apps which was free for the longest time.

silentlooker
Premium
said by 25139889:

and its true about Google. How do you think they make their $$$? They record and sell your details, And do you really think the shareholders are going to let them role our products and keep giving them away free? HELL NO! They're going to demand a return on their $$$.

So suck it up and be ready to pay. They've already started it with Google Apps which was free for the longest time.

There will always be free alternative that works just fine.

Toledo, OH
reply to Mike
They have ATT for that and Siri.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19
reply to 25139889
said by 25139889:

They record and sell your details

Well, its still better than ads.

Premium
West Tenness
reply to silentlooker
said by silentlooker:

said by 88615298:

How about not. You know windows 7 and 8 been cracked quickly as well office. So will Skype if it's software base and not server base ads.

I suspect you are jobless and live at home with mom.

silentlooker
Premium
said by 88615298:

said by silentlooker:

said by 88615298:

I suspect you are jobless and live at home with mom.

LOL no but it would be nice to be young again and not worry about paying bills etc. I am what you call from "old school" when pirating what totally in the open. You're welcome to pay for everything.

anon12345

@mycingular.net
reply to 88615298
Lol you crack me up with this BS.. Sirius, xm radio, Xbox live are all pay services that didn't use to have ads... its just a greedy cash grab,and you sound just as greedy...

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to TKJunkMail
said by TKJunkMail:

said by 25139889:

I do so love your anti-Google rants. Thanks for the laugh.

Heck, I love his rants...period!
--
The weekend is here, grab a can of beer!