Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to wth

Premium Member

to wth

Re: [DVR] My Father's Day Gift From Mediacom: DVR Won't Reset

I have sent some additional signals to your box, let me know if that helps at all.
wth
Premium Member
join:2002-02-20
Iowa City,IA

wth

Premium Member

said by MediacomChad:

I have sent some additional signals to your box, let me know if that helps at all.

No Change. The DVR still does the same as described above.
wth

wth to MediacomChad

Premium Member

to MediacomChad
If you could notify the Iowa City office that I'll be down about 9 am to swap the box out for a new Pace RNG200n with a 500GB HDD, which is the DVR setup that a relative of mine has. He the one that's trying to get service in a new building that he's moving into on 7/1/2012.

Streatorguy
@mchsi.com

Streatorguy to wth

Anon

to wth
depending on the type of hit they send, they most certainly can wipe the box of all settings. But at this point it doesn't matter. Your dvr is toast. I will say with almost 100% certainty that you will be getting a different box on Tuesday.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

1 edit

MediacomChad to wth

Premium Member

to wth
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee what box you will receive. At this time I have not been notified that we have started carrying the RNG200N. We do have the RNG150N which is physically identical, though without an internet hard drive and is used with the 500GB Jayhawk server for our multi-room DVR system.

Edit: With the RNG150N and a few other models we also have a 500GB external hard drive that can be used with the box for the DVR service.
wth
Premium Member
join:2002-02-20
Iowa City,IA

wth

Premium Member

said by MediacomChad:

Edit: With the RNG150N and a few other models we also have a 500GB external hard drive that can be used with the box for the DVR service.

That's the model a relative told me he has been using, with the external 500 gb had. Still can' t get the Motorola to sinc/load.