Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

KodiacZiller
Premium
join:2008-09-04
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to Dude111

Re: Facebook pushes security tips to all its users

My daily experience with facebook:

Some dude posts a random stupid photo of some dog doing tricks.

Some person I barely know (who needs to lose a few pounds) likes Mcdonalds

Some hot chick I know bitches that her BF broke up with her (and I contemplate whether I should make a move).

Some guy I knew from HS (but haven't seen since then) puts up pics of his kids playing T-ball.

Some chick I used to bang back in college puts up pics of her and her husband (which makes me feel, strange).

Then I think about how old I am getting and then I just log off in a bad mood and wonder why the fuck I am even on FB in the first place.
--
Getting people to stop using windows is more or less the same as trying to get people to stop smoking tobacco products. They dont want to change; they are happy with slowly dying inside. -- munky99999

Steve
I know your IP address
Consultant
join:2001-03-10
Foothill Ranch, CA
kudos:5

4 recommendations

said by KodiacZiller:

My daily experience with DSL Reports:

Some Dude posts a random incoherent rant

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium
join:2007-08-13
Philippines
kudos:1
Reviews:
·PLDT
·Comcast
reply to KodiacZiller
said by KodiacZiller:

My daily experience with facebook:

Some dude posts a random stupid photo of some dog doing tricks.

Some person I barely know (who needs to lose a few pounds) likes Mcdonalds

Some hot chick I know bitches that her BF broke up with her (and I contemplate whether I should make a move).

Some guy I knew from HS (but haven't seen since then) puts up pics of his kids playing T-ball.

Some chick I used to bang back in college puts up pics of her and her husband (which makes me feel, strange).

Then I think about how old I am getting and then I just log off in a bad mood and wonder why the fuck I am even on FB in the first place.

Funny. LOL

I don't see these sort of things. Why? Everyone who is listed as a Friend in my account is actually a friend. In other words someone I really know. No dudes (or dudettes or hot chicks) can post to my Facebook.

If one of my Friends get too busy in Posting I can censor them. There are multiple ways to do this. I can hide post, I can limit what types of updates are shown, I can stop their post from showing. I can also unFriend them. I am in control what I see.
--
Chris
Living in Paradise!!