fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to sivran

to sivran

Re: "Obama Truth Team" Orders GoDaddy To Shut Down Web

said by sivran:

I see infowars.com in the thumbnail on the youtube video.

I now dismiss this article as bullshit.

Same here.

Douglas Haggman says the Department of Homeland Security is planning on a "massive civil war", lol.

ht tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2jy9PHCb4
(broke the link because the video is so ridiculous)

Grail Knight

Premium Member
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla

1 recommendation

Grail Knight

Premium Member

quote:
Douglas Haggman says the Department of Homeland Security is planning on a "massive civil war", lol.
Those Zombie Apocalypse weapons and food stockpiles will come in handy holding off the government hoards.

Name Game
Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game

Premium Member

said by Grail Knight:

quote:
Those Zombie Apocalypse weapons and food stockpiles will come in handy holding off the government hoards.

I am just happy it was all a big yoke..I have a stock pile of Buck Roger's disintegrator ray guns to hand out to my buds..but we all know which commander and chef we want when the aliens are upon us trying to suck out our precious bodily fluids.

»ca.news.yahoo.com/americ ··· 716.html

EGeezer
Premium Member
join:2002-08-04
Midwest

1 recommendation

EGeezer

Premium Member

My Captain Video secret ray gun can easily out-blast your Buck Rogers disintegrator gun.

"We, as official Video Rangers, hereby promise to abide by the Ranger code and to support forever the cause of freedom, truth and justice throughout the universe."

The whole "truth squad" story sounds like a Harvey Kurzman comic strip panel.

Grail Knight

Premium Member
Valhalla

Grail Knight to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
Don't forget to pack the Buck Rogers decoder ring for translating alien messages.

Mashiki
Balking The Enemy's Plans
join:2002-02-04
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki

said by Grail Knight:

Don't forget to pack the Buck Rogers decoder ring for translating alien messages.

Are they all going to be about Cornflakes and Ovaltine though?

Name Game
Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game

Premium Member

said by Mashiki:

said by Grail Knight:

Are they all going to be about Cornflakes and Ovaltine though?

Not necessarily..if you hear a "snap, crackle and pop".... check for fireflies in your area with short circuits. They are the first ones to give warning of approaching aliens. Then it's too late for decoding..best thing to do is throw out hands full of mothballs in a ten foot perimeter around you and your loved ones..if you check back later StuartMW will show you how to get their tiny little legs apart.

EGeezer
Premium Member
join:2002-08-04
Midwest

1 recommendation

EGeezer

Premium Member

said by Name Game:

if you check back later StuartMW will show you how to get their tiny little legs apart.

That's not the hardest part. Just try putting on the elastrator band.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to Grail Knight

to Grail Knight
said by Grail Knight:

Shhhhh, don't let them know we have a decoder.

Grail Knight

Premium Member
Valhalla

Grail Knight to Mashiki

Premium Member

to Mashiki
Ovaltine & Tang but only Tang jars with the plastic Lunar Module on top.

Ian1
Premium Member
join:2002-06-18
ON

3 recommendations

Ian1 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
said by fatness:

said by Grail Knight:

Shhhhh, don't let them know we have a decoder.

Well as we learned from "Independence Day", you can just plug in any standard Apple iBook into an Alien mothership's computer. Comes with all the right cabling and everything.

Heck nowadays, probably don't even need to hijack an old alien fighter craft and get inside. Can just get a high gain antennae and sign onto their WiFi. Bet they use an Alien SSID equivalent of Linksys with no encryption.

Mashiki
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki

Well any advanced culture are probably still using this bulky copper cable still. So it's all good, instead of something weird and fancy like poly-synthetic, nano-goo that eats organic material.

Ian1
Premium Member
join:2002-06-18
ON

Ian1

Premium Member

said by Mashiki:

So it's all good, instead of something weird and fancy like poly-synthetic, nano-goo that eats organic material.

There's an app for that.

Mashiki
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki

said by Ian1:

There's an app for that.

The protect me from "OMG GOO EATING ME FACE" app?