fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: "Obama Truth Team" Orders GoDaddy To Shut Down Web

I was surprised. You usually don't jump so quickly off the deep end.

This Haggman guy seems to make a pretty good living being a nut. Nice self-promotion on his part with the GoDaddy "truth squad" crap. There are plenty of idiots who'll believe it.

He's a birther by the way, although there's not as much money in that as there used to be.
--
Bohemian Rhapsody

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Note to self: refrain from devil's advocacy. Having now understood the context/subtext, this is a nutty article in the OP.

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
reply to fatness
Click for full size
said by fatness:

I was surprised. You usually don't jump so quickly off the deep end.

This Haggman guy seems to make a pretty good living being a nut. Nice self-promotion on his part with the GoDaddy "truth squad" crap. There are plenty of idiots who'll believe it.

He's a birther by the way, although there's not as much money in that as there used to be.

I think that Haggman guy might be distant relations to that J.R. fellow from Dallas. They all secretly wanted to get into politics at a young age and could be seen hanging out in their backyard listening to the grass grow, planning how they were going to make their first million so the rest of idiots could live in security off the guberment "chicken in every pot" programs through more taxes.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/