Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

joe01880

join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA
reply to nascar

Re: [IMG] IMG 1.9.1

A few things. Just got 1.9.1 over night, it started at 1:50am and finnished up about 2:28am.
The fonts (lettering) in the program guide now seem blurry with what might be ghosting but just a little. The orange color now appearing in the station avatars on the far left side appears offensive to my blue-yellow/red-green color blind eye's, meaning it sort of hurts to focus on it and lastly, is NECN HD new? Thats just at a glance, I will play with it more later.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

The colors are very dark and indistinguishable from each other. They all look basically the same to me. I don't really pay attention to the colors anyway, but now it's more noticeable that they all seem to be black and drab. Maybe to satisfy everyone, they should go back to no colors. The colors throw you off more and I bet most people don't even know what the colors even represent.

joe01880

join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA

said by matcarl:

The colors throw you off more and I bet most people don't even know what the colors even represent.

I would agree and i also do not know what the colors represent. I'm still not sure I'm seeing all the colors LOL

bobcamp177

join:2010-06-23
Cicero, NY
reply to joe01880

Yes, the white lettering is a little blurry, like they're now almost too bright compared to the rest of the dark background. Otherwise I think the colors are good.

patsfan4553

join:2005-01-10
Norwood, MA
reply to joe01880

Hey Joe
Necn hd has been around for about a month now

Ken7

@verizon.net
reply to bobcamp177

said by bobcamp177:

Yes, the white lettering is a little blurry, like they're now almost too bright compared to the rest of the dark background. Otherwise I think the colors are good.

Actually if your display is adjusted properly, there should be no fuzziness to the graphics. Try bringing down either your contrast or brightness a bit.

bobcamp177

join:2010-06-23
Cicero, NY

It was just calibrated properly! It's more like my eyes are having trouble seeing it. It I turn down the brightness, it's OK. But then the picture is too dark to see (because it's now uncalibrated).