spc
uniqs
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF to Tarheel72

to Tarheel72

Re: [IMG] IMG 1.9.1

My sister has the issue trying to scroll past 695 in MA but I dont, even though I live only three miles away.

She has a 6416 and I have a 7232. She has MRDVR and I have just a single room DVR. Maybe some of this matters...just putting it out there.

joe01880
join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA

joe01880

said by DGGSLF:

My sister has the issue trying to scroll past 695 in MA but I dont, even though I live only three miles away.

She has a 6416 and I have a 7232. She has MRDVR and I have just a single room DVR. Maybe some of this matters...just putting it out there.

Im in Wakefield and have no problem scrolling all the way through the guide both in my favorites and the full guide using the 7232-2.

Have ya all tried unplugging your DVR's and letting them reboot, and or unplugging the router and letting it reset?
Dont know if it matters but cant see where it will hurt.

Tarheel72
join:2005-12-18
Plano, TX

Tarheel72 to DGGSLF

to DGGSLF
said by DGGSLF:

Seems to have self corrected. Not having the issue now. Still get the stacato voice on most of WealthTV. One show will be good, then the next show is not. Same for the commercials. Some are fine, some are not. Just on two of my six STB's. Going to have to call tech support on this one I guess.
damink23
join:2002-08-19
Marlborough, MA

damink23

Ditto. I had the issue above and the next day it was corrected. Not sure if vz did anything or not.

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1

I'm still have the problem of the 7100-1 STB not responding to commands from the remote and then doing those commands on a long delay.
I have to wait for the commands to finish or reboot the STB.

Anyone else notice this or could it just be an issue with this STB?
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by icemannyr1:

I'm still have the problem of the 7100-1 STB not responding to commands from the remote and then doing those commands on a long delay.
I have to wait for the commands to finish or reboot the STB.

Anyone else notice this or could it just be an issue with this STB?

I had it but an STA autocorrect fixed it for me