Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ray2

join:2004-01-15
Des Plaines, IL
reply to adam1991

Re: btn2go (big ten streaming online) good news

you need to have big ten network on cable tv also in order to get btn2go streaming online for got to say this my bad woops

boopin

join:2011-08-25
said by ray2:

you need to have big ten network on cable tv also in order to get btn2go streaming online for got to say this my bad woops

I definitely have it in my TV package and my authorization failed as well. Maybe just take a while to work the kinks out. This will be nice though just like ESPN3 is from time to time.

ray2

Des Plaines, IL
Ok I got a failed thing but if try agent will work

ray2

Des Plaines, IL
Also btn2go got a support chat might want to ask them there

ray2

Des Plaines, IL
ok here some btn2go info thiw si the btn2go faq page thought like to know of thiw problem there havingb here the btn2go faq

Why don't I see any providers listed in Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8?
For some users running Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 8, the "Select A Provider" screen appears blank when attempting to login. The resolution is being worked on at a high priority, but in the meantime if this is happening to you, you may attempt to login using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and should be able to login successfully with one of those browsers. If you do not already have one of these installed, you can download one of them at the following links: »www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ for Firefox, and »www.google.com/chrome for Google Chrome. this is not a wowway problem buy a btn2go problem thay know of it and working to fix it wanted to keep all updated i found btn2go last night and trying to let all know of this so can use it and also the live support chat is over at »helpdesk.neulion.com/visitor/ind···=&email=

i recamend using the helpdesk link when open thay will help with the problem your having since its btn2go and not a wowway problem i recamend if having problem using the helpdesk.neulion link i posted thay live support chat right online
--
sorry so bad spelling and hard to understand im austic person thanks

ray2

Des Plaines, IL
im trying to help you guys out to get working as much as i know