This is a sub-selection from Hmmm

roc5955
Premium
join:2005-11-26
Rosendale, NY
reply to Skippy25

Re: Hmmm

You beat me to that line.
Why is it that EVERYONE wants to just make more and more money, and nobody is looking out for the average Joe?
This is proving to me, more and more each day, that capitalism is unsustainable.
--
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

Cobra11M

join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX
said by roc5955:

You beat me to that line.
Why is it that EVERYONE wants to just make more and more money, and nobody is looking out for the average Joe?
This is proving to me, more and more each day, that capitalism is unsustainable.

it all comes down to the government that runs it, and weve haven't had a decent one in 20 years, everything is messed up, corruption in our own government allows this to happen we have our selves to blame for it to

sandman_1

join:2011-04-23
reply to roc5955
said by roc5955:

You can pretty much blame Wall Street for that and what Cobra11M pointed out. We have moved away from a economy that makes stuff to an economy based of strictly consumerism and paper (stocks, ect.). The Great Depression chalk it up to Wall Street. 2008 crash, chalk it up to Wall Street. Wall Street wants quick money and doesn't care how it gets it. Wall Street will be the doom of our economy I guarantee you that. Just need one more bubble to pop from one of their latest scams and boom economy gone. This time, a bail-out aint going to work.

WhatNow
Premium
join:2009-05-06
Charlotte, NC
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
You can blame China and the powers to be. The decision makers move all the jobs like textile mills and the less skilled manufacturing to China. Now they want the workers to be like the workers in China. They work you to death for next to nothing just like during the days of the Robber Barons.

I can see the TWC if the limit was 50G but 5G is just about useless if you do anything but use a few e-mails. I wonder if you left your computer on just the dribble of bits back and forth of the equipment talking to each other would use 1Gig. There is a big difference between the 250gig other companies are setting and 5gig or 40 gig.