spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DanielD

@embarqhsd.net

[Embarq] Can't call any Sprint wireless customers

I have a question. I just installed my landline back as not having one for years. I've had some problems though with my install but Centurylink has fixed most of the issues minus one that if I can't get fixed I'll have to drop the line. I can't call ANYBODY that uses the Sprint network. I can call these numbers from my cell phone just fine but if I try to call anybody that uses Sprint's wireless network from my new home phone I get a recording that the number can't be completed as dialed.

I reported the problem to CenturyLink and they couldn't find anything on my account that would cause this. They are suppose to send a tech out possiblely today to look into it. My question is has this happened to anybody else. What even could could cause this and how do I get it fixed ASAP? My mom uses Boost Mobile who uses Sprint and I can't call her from my landline at all, I also have other Sprint users. It's really annoying that I can't reach them from my home phone.

DanielD

@embarqhsd.net
Nevermind, dunno what happened but all my problems are fixed now. Centurylink must have fixed something cause it's all good now!

DanielD

@embarqhsd.net
reply to DanielD
Update: I also can't call my friend's home phone number located in Sacramento, CA and they are on SureWest... Ugh!

ArizonaSteve

join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ
Are you back East where the power is still out?

colorbars

join:2003-03-20
USA
reply to DanielD
I'm confused. Is this a landline or an internet phone?

CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID
kudos:7
reply to DanielD
Hi, Daniel.

Glad to hear things are working like they should be now.

Let us know if you're needing any help down the road:
»bit.ly/IArNlt

Best regards,

-Doug
@CenturyLinkHelp Team