Gains

join:2012-06-19
Saint Clairsville, OH
reply to Gains

Re: [Cataclysm] Unfinished Cata Goals

OK, i got a good baker's dozen...

1. Herald of the Titans
2. Justicar (just need wsg)
3. Battlemaster (just need about ~30 wins in all bgs, have ALL of the achieves other than the 100 wins ones)
4. Heroic Rag (until I get mount)
6. Sinestra
7. Sinestra Awesome
8. Tol'vir Mount
9. Tol'vir Pet
10. TLPD
11. C. Hoarder
12. Finish re-leveling steam wheedle cartel reps "BACK UP" to exalted...a side effect from insane in wotlk. They are the only other reputations that are not exalted except bg ones.
13. Finish making a second shadowmourne to give "loots and mount" to my hunter friend. @ 36/50 right now

Gains

Saint Clairsville, OH
OK, i got a good baker's dozen...

1. Herald of the Titans
3. Battlemaster (just need about ~15 wins in all bgs, have ALL of the achieves other than the 100 wins ones)
6. Sinestra
7. Sinestra Awesome
8. Tol'vir Mount
9. Tol'vir Pet
10. TLPD
11. C. Hoarder
12. Finish re-leveling steam wheedle cartel reps "BACK UP" to exalted...a side effect from insane in wotlk. They are the only other reputations that are not exalted except bg ones.
13. Finish making a second shadowmourne to give "loots and mount" to my hunter friend. @ 36/50 right now

Gains

Saint Clairsville, OH
1. Herald of the Titans
3. Battlemaster (just need about ~8 wins in all bgs, have ALL of the achieves other than the 100 wins ones)
6. Sinestra
7. Sinestra Awesome
8. Tol'vir Mount (I hate archeology, I thought I might pop one or two of the tol'vir things this weekend along with a possible hoarder... no dice)
9. Tol'vir Pet
10. TLPD
11. C. Hoarder

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
archeology is a right pain
I'm leveling it just because

and so far northrend has been annoying, First things for each to make are rares that take over 100 to make. and my outlands one are now at rares that take 100+ to amke.

And what of Human/gnome/ect why don't they get any digsites?

So far some ok gold from it

BTW they need to add a museum (like a bank for your rares, and above)