uniqs
share rss forum feed

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
reply to WNGFAN 1

Re: [Serious] Scarborough block party turns violent

A lot of people will be saying "why were they having a party on a Monday night?" I am guessing the majority of the people in the area probably have jobs where they work on weekends and have Monday or Tuesday or both off.

Stupid gangs. Cowards join gangs.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

1 recommendation

said by donoreo:

A lot of people will be saying "why were they having a party on a Monday night?" I am guessing the majority of the people in the area probably have jobs where they work on weekends and have Monday or Tuesday or both off.

Friday, Saturday nights are busy nights for the pimps, most Johns are home during the week. Therefore, their weekend is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...Thursday is pay day for most folks, so their busy pimping again.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
said by J E F F:

said by donoreo:

Friday, Saturday nights are busy nights for the pimps, most Johns are home during the week. Therefore, their weekend is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...Thursday is pay day for most folks, so their busy pimping again.

LOL
--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.