join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Greg2600

Re: Not a surprise

said by Greg2600:

Why is this a surprise? These are businesses which have a simple model, gouge the consumer as deep as you can get away, providing as little as you can get away with.

While pumping millions of dollars back into their network, err, into lobbyists so protect their market so no other companies can compete with them.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

Cobra11M

join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX
said by Rob:

said by Greg2600:

Why is this a surprise? These are businesses which have a simple model, gouge the consumer as deep as you can get away, providing as little as you can get away with.

While pumping millions of dollars back into their network, err, into lobbyists so protect their market so no other companies can compete with them.

+1, they stopped pumping millions.., sure they might still spend a few here and their but not like it was, the places that need upgrading badly they don't care about and rather just throw the people under the bus..

not to mention they don't wanna even mess with rural? after the billions of dollars tax payers have paid they rather see AT&T and Verizon take care of those customers.. but wait.. with the new plans its almost the same as satellite.. makes no sense..

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:12
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
said by Cobra11M:

... after the billions of dollars tax payers have paid ...

I keep looking for the copies of the U.S. Treasury checks cut for the telcos, but never can find them. Perhaps you have them?
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum