Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to milkman82

Premium Member

to milkman82

Re: WOW!

said by milkman82:

Is AT&T still using cabinets like those in the picture?

Those style cabinets got replaced in my old town with one about half that size and more square. They actually are small enough to where you don't really notice them or care about them....

Also in the case where they are on peoples tree lawns. Didn't they have some kinda box there before these and also would the city carry some blame for allowing that to happen?

karl likes recycling old and outdated pictures. I rolled past one on the way to eckards, and the vrad itself is about 1/4 the size of that and the cross box was tall but rectangular and compact. It wasn't very big at all.

The one I saw looked just like this one and apparently many people were not up in arms about it being there. It was apparently not too far from the corner of the road. Ironically in sheer size the traffic light control box was larger than this thing was. Of course, no one in their right might will complain about that though

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by David:

said by milkman82:

Is AT&T still using cabinets like those in the picture?

Those style cabinets got replaced in my old town with one about half that size and more square. They actually are small enough to where you don't really notice them or care about them....

Also in the case where they are on peoples tree lawns. Didn't they have some kinda box there before these and also would the city carry some blame for allowing that to happen?

karl likes recycling old and outdated pictures. I rolled past one on the way to eckards, and the vrad itself is about 1/4 the size of that and the cross box was tall but rectangular and compact. It wasn't very big at all.

The one I saw looked just like this one and apparently many people were not up in arms about it being there. It was apparently not too far from the corner of the road. Ironically in sheer size the traffic light control box was larger than this thing was. Of course, no one in their right might will complain about that though

[att=1]

this is what my local VRAD looks like and it was installed in the beginning of 2008.