KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

Re: Google Begins Practically Begging You to Use Your Real Name

"Because I don't want to get harassed and attacked by various whackjobs and nutcases out there who have an axe to grind, who may seek to get me fired from my job, harass my family or friends, or even result to crimes against me and my property. I'd hate to have to take Google to court for enabling such behavior."

There's my answer.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

iknow
Premium
join:2012-03-25

said by KrK:

"Because I don't want to get harassed and attacked by various whackjobs and nutcases out there who have an axe to grind, who may seek to get me fired from my job, harass my family or friends, or even result to crimes against me and my property. I'd hate to have to take Google to court for enabling such behavior."

There's my answer.

Absolutely!. this is a REALLY stupid idea that Google came up with. Youtube went down the tubes when it was sold to Google!!. now you have to expose yourself to nutcases to sign in to Youtube? btw, you HAVE to sign in if you want to watch "flagged" videos!!. wasn't Google involved in a WiFi scandal that breached the privacy of users?. hmmm.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

1 recommendation

you don't know. You are not required to associate your real name with your comments or video submissions (yet)