Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Os

join:2011-01-26
US
reply to Os

Re: Statement: No significant changes?

David, thank you for the response and the kind words. I have studied the industry pretty extensively.

Is there somewhere specifically that we can make channel requests? I've found such sites for Time Warner Cable/BrightHouse Networks and some other companies.

I know some of the channels carried in some markets, but not others are those that could be featured in an HD pack or a sports & entertainment pack, something that customers who want those additional channels could pay for while helping those concerned with overall costs.

If you'd like to send me a PM to speak of any specific plans in Cumberland in the upcoming months, I'd appreciate it.

Also, does Atlantic Broadband have any plans to add HBO GO streaming service?

ddane

@atlanticbb.net

email me at ddane@atlanticbb.com

ABBJason

join:2010-06-03
Altoona, PA
reply to Os

HBO Go is in testing. Coming soon.

Os

US

That is excellent news!

JimmyK814

join:2010-12-29
Altoona, PA
reply to ABBJason

Jason,

Thanks for your help recently. I'm enjoying the HBO and Max GO apps. Just wondered if you heard anything about the SHOWTIME ANYTIME app that is similar to the other two, but for Showtime?

Jim

ABBJason

Altoona, PA

I wasn't aware Showtime had their own app. I haven't heard of any plans for it. I can't claim to know how decisions like these get made within the company, but I can say this, we had a lot of interest from customer for HBO Go. Showtime, well like I said this is the first I even heard they had a similar service. I wouldn't mind it personally, could watch some Sparticus!

JimmyK814

join:2010-12-29
Altoona, PA

I was hoping that we'd have AMC in HD by the time the walking dead hit this fall! Sadly no news!

ABBJason

Altoona, PA

Me too. I have some optimism for some shake up in HD in 2013.

Os

US

I really hope you guys in Altoona/Johnstown can at least get the 16 additional HD channels that we have in Cumberland.

I wouldn't mind having your BTN though.