uniqs
share rss forum feed

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
reply to drslash

Re: Switching to mediacom today. What to expect?

Missed your post,

On our laptops/handhelds we see if the modem has "P" or "R" next to it. P stands for purchased and R stands for rented. So if I see "P" next to the MAC I won't take your modem. If I see "R" I will.

If you think you own it and my handheld says you rent it I won't take it but I will have dispatch place it back on your account in disabled status. Now you need to sort things out with CS.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
Like I said, I sorted it out with MediacomChad See Profile If I don't have to call CS I don't. Its kind of amazing how your attitude is pretty pervasive in the Mediacom organization, Chad excepted.

Anonymous
Premium
IA
I have nothing to gain by taking your modem, just saying we can tell if you own or rent.
--

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
said by Anonymous:

I have nothing to gain by taking your modem, just saying we can tell if you own or rent.

All I am saying is that you can't tell if me or another customer owns or rents. Mediacom's records are messed up.

Anonymous
Premium
IA
I guess I did not use the right words. If a customer says it's his/her modem I won't take it. No arguments. I just add it back to the account and that's it.
--