share rss forum feed

ATTek
Got Sand?
Premium
join:2000-12-13
Glendora, CA
reply to dlbott

Re: AT&T ISDN, do they provide?

ISDN is not "internet service" per se....it's a digital phone line...well actually 2 digital phone lines in most applications. So you need an internet ISP to "dial into" very much like the old traditional dial up internet, just faster. I still put these in fairly frequently, mostly for remote network access, radio broadcast and ATM machine use but I haven't seen one for regular internet access in a long while. We USED to sell ISDN bundled with internet access but I don't know if we still do. I'll dig around and see what I can find.
--
What does THIS button do.....

ATTek
Got Sand?
Premium
join:2000-12-13
Glendora, CA

Well here's the relevant page on the customer facing website. »www.att.com/gen/isp?pid=2533#4 There are numbers there for the different areas to call for availability and pricing.
--
What does THIS button do.....

TheLastMumzy

@comcast.net

I did a quick search for Deridder, LA and it appears it's within Verizon's 4g LTE service area. They have a product called HomeFusion that may be available to you. The catch is this this service also has restricted caps (30 gig is the highest I think). Anyways I know a guy that switched to HomeFusion from satellite and he really likes it. He averaged around 10-15Mb down and 4Mb up with ~90ms ping times.