tnsprin

join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Rattler

Re: Signing onto NBCOlympics w/ a FiOS ID

I was having trouble and found it was related to having the Internet option checked to "delete Browsing history on EXIT". Note I was not exiting. Apparently something, some flash stored info was not be returned between the login at verizon and the NBCOlypmics site. Flash now honors this Internet option. Effected IE and Firefox at least.

hubrisnxs

join:2009-12-30
Fountain Valley, CA
kudos:2

When you sign up for service, you usually go through an activation. it creates an email address for you and a password, and it links all of your verizon GO services together.

If you don't have a verizon email address, or can't check your mail from your verizon login, then that is part of the problem.

you need to get your VZID (it ties directly to your email account) and you need to go to »activate.verizon.net and log in with it. when you log in with that one, it will start trying to merge your username that you used when you registered with verizon's website, and then your services really should start working like you expect. that is what happened to me, and I have a suspicion it happened to a lot of people too.