Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

DSLR guild (Silvermoon) is now level 23

Well our raid this week was a bust, only got 6 of 8 players to sign up.

We need 2 more who can schedule a weekday to run raids with the guild.

2 levels to go, not certain if we will be 25 by MoP release or not, mostly it depends on raid participation. Which is out of my control.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Congratulations! If I come back to WoW it will probably be around the end of August to give me some time to get ready for MoP to roll. I doubt I'll be well-enough equipped to raid in Cata but with the new expansion comes new gear and new dungeons to learn.

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

1 edit

said by kingdome74:

Congratulations! If I come back to WoW it will probably be around the end of August to give me some time to get ready for MoP to roll. I doubt I'll be well-enough equipped to raid in Cata but with the new expansion comes new gear and new dungeons to learn.

If you return, it'll take us a day to get you raid ready. Just give us a heads up a few days before, and I'll have 377 armor and 365 weapons waiting with appropriate enchants.

Your status as assistant guild master awaits, though you may have to share that with Mr. Fel, who has the #2 (or 3 I forget) all time contributing toon in the guild.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Mr Fel
Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
reply to pandora

Things are busy irl right now, I'll be back after I get them sorted away.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to pandora

Hey Fel! Haven't seen you in a long time and it's good to see you playing again. I hope you are still tanking.

Pandora - I think my mage might actually already be geared for raids. I get him mixed up with another mage I was running on the server I Xferred my pally to.

Mr Fel
Premium
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service

Yes I have been tanking, got my death knight to 85 and switched to tanking on him, like blood style over warr prot style. Been playing pretty actively for the past two months except the past week. Church started Revival last Sunday, so I've had to go to Church every night since then.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY

LOL, I quit and you come back

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
reply to pandora

Grats peeps.

bpoff17

join:2009-03-31
reply to pandora

Congratulations!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to pandora

congratulations. My hat's off to you guys, way to push!

Mr Fel
Premium
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to pandora

said by pandora:

Your status as assistant guild master awaits, though you may have to share that with Mr. Fel, who has the #2 (or 3 I forget) all time contributing toon in the guild.

Fourth actually, but if you want to get technical, I have the second highest contributor that isn't one of your alts lol. Anyway, Revival is over, so I have some time to get back and do dailies at least. Still have plenty of other stuff to get done (been moving upstairs, going through a lot of old stuff, and just starting to realize how much of a pack rat I am).

To Dyr, I do hope to see you come back again, things would start to feel like old times on there again. There are some new active members, and definitely plenty to do.
--
Change the scheme, alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Mr Fel:

To Dyr, I do hope to see you come back again, things would start to feel like old times on there again. There are some new active members, and definitely plenty to do.

I'm hoping to get back around when patch 5.0 rolls. The race is going to be on to gather mats and leveling up a couple of toons to 85 before MoP hits. Yes, it'll be fun to get back at it again.
--
If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans - Woody Allen

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
reply to pandora

Is DSLR ally or horde side?

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY

Alliance

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Guess I'll have to make another space goat. What's the name of the guild?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

DSLR
»us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/DSLR/

knowble

join:2012-07-30
Newport News, VA

You all looking for a Paladin Tank? I might even be able to convince my friend to transfer is Hunter. We are both Cata-Raid qualed right now... just looking for a good guild to join. I used to be in an awesome guild but all those people are long gone, and I miss being able to play with people you know (well, know better than "hey want to join my guild?!??! PHAT LEWTS!!!).

Since I will be spending a lot of time on these forums (it is the only one I can veiw at work), it would be cool to join the site's guild.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by knowble:

it would be cool to join the sites guild.

for the record, it's not the site's guild, it's a guild of people who like the site. No official endorsement... but I'd join them if I wasn't running a guild of my own.

knowble

Newport News, VA

I understand that - so it is a bunch of people like me who love this site because WebSense doesn't block it

Mr Fel
Premium
Louisville, KY
reply to Immer

You can always come over and visit.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to knowble

said by knowble:

I understand that - so it is a bunch of people like me who love this site because WebSense doesn't block it

I wouldn't get carried away with the love stuff

knowble

Newport News, VA
reply to Mr Fel

I logged on to Silvermoon last night...

/who DSLR

Bam!!! A bunch of people on.

My friend an I talked and are thinking about doing it, if you would have us.

85 Paladin Tank (Haesh, Ghostlands)
85 Orc Hunter (Wolig, Ghostlands)

We just started back up (played since vanillia) a motnh ago. Geared up decently and now we are prepping for MoP.

Happy Thursday, people!

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
Syracuse, NY

Unless something has changed you should be able to send a whisper to anyone in the guild and they can invite you in or at least tell someone who can.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

said by kingdome74:

Unless something has changed you should be able to send a whisper to anyone in the guild and they can invite you in or at least tell someone who can.

looks like they'll need to xfer and faction change first.

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

1 edit
reply to knowble

said by knowble:

You all looking for a Paladin Tank? I might even be able to convince my friend to transfer is Hunter. We are both Cata-Raid qualed right now... just looking for a good guild to join. I used to be in an awesome guild but all those people are long gone, and I miss being able to play with people you know (well, know better than "hey want to join my guild?!??! PHAT LEWTS!!!).

Since I will be spending a lot of time on these forums (it is the only one I can veiw at work), it would be cool to join the site's guild.

If you would like to join, just let me know which toons you brought in. We'll be happy to help. Spacedoctor (who is from the west coast) is our raid officer. After you join, let him know you are ready, and he will work to set up a raid.

This week, I'm finishing off a priest to 85, so from my family we can have 5 toons raid ready. My wife started an account, and has a level 47 hunter, but is still a bit of a learner. I started a disc priest last Thursday (or maybe it was Wednesday night about a week ago) and it's currently level 68.

I expect by this coming Wednesday it'll be 85, and able to enter a raid. My wife will be driving it, so her dps won't be great, the toon will enter as a shadow priest. It's a filler toon, to be a guild 8th as needed, just to assure the run counts for guild xp.

If you have a toon or two that can do real dps, that'd be fantastic.

We are about about 20% or so to level 24. Once my wifes priest is 85 and geared, I'll return to the dailies in the molten front with about 4 or 5 toons, from myself and the 3 kids, that usually adds close to 10% toward a guild level per day. My 85 priest, is bringing 3 of the kids toons along for the ride to 85, 2 warriors and a rogue.

They may not be raid ready, but will be able to help with guild xp in tol barad or the molten front, or just running the various cata quest lines.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

don't forget to throw down a guild banner for the boss kills, it says it boosts Rep and Xp so it should be helpfull to you

bpoff17

join:2009-03-31
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

said by pandora:

I expect by this coming Wednesday it'll be 85, and able to enter a raid. My wife will be driving it, so her dps won't be great, the toon will enter as a shadow priest. It's a filler toon, to be a guild 8th as needed, just to assure the run counts for guild xp.

Go to www.shadowpriest.com and look for Squinky's macro. You'll need an app that extends your normal macro screen, then you can literally copy and paste the DPS macro you find there. All your wife will need to do is come in, press 1 button repeatedly and get an idea of what the fight looks like. She's not going to get tremendous DPS from the macro, but it's a great tool to learn a bit of the rotation and could help her feel like she's contributing!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by bpoff17:

All your wife will need to do is come in, press 1 button repeatedly and get an idea of what the fight looks like. She's not going to get tremendous DPS from the macro, but it's a great tool to learn a bit of the rotation and could help her feel like she's contributing!

Or, if she'd find that somewhat insulting, get an addon like TellMeWhen that will alert her what she should do next, but then she still has to hit the button.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

knowble

Newport News, VA
reply to pandora

I just got my mage to 81, I plan to have him to 85 soon. So... I could bring my tank and mage, but I'd have to think about it. money is tight!

If I could only bring one, which would you rather have?

Mr Fel
Premium
Louisville, KY
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service

1 edit

I would say Tank, but I'd wait to hear a response from pandora See Profile.

Edit: After reading his response, I'm glad I said to wait.