share rss forum feed

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA
reply to goalieskates

Re: DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest...

I would simply state that when Obama gets re-elected, there's gonna be a LOT of pissed off rednecks and teabaggers who wouldn't think twice about starting riots over it.

Simple enough to see. Why not plan for it?

- FM
--
Q: How many theoretical physicists specializing in general relativity does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe.

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
said by FutureMon:

I would simply state that when Obama gets re-elected, there's gonna be a LOT of pissed off rednecks and teabaggers who wouldn't think twice about starting riots over it.

- FM

Party already started last month...thank you very much But bring your own stuff.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big

2 recommendations

reply to FutureMon
said by FutureMon:

- FM

Because there are always so many riots after an election, right? And only rednecks and teabaggers are sore losers? /sarcasm.

If you believe that and accept it as a reason to "plan" you're a product of that dumbed-down education. Head on over to the porch and ponder the fact a drone can't tell a redneck from a liberal, and nobody stops during a riot to ask the question either. When liberties are taken away, it's everybody's liberty, including yours.

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA
I'm not going to be the one throwing rocks at the police, so I doubt it will affect me

- FM

Name Game
Premium
Grand Rapids, MI
said by FutureMon:

I'm not going to be the one throwing rocks at the police, so I doubt it will affect me

- FM

Love it when you have it all signed sealed and delivered... kinda gives credence to your suppositions.. you'd be fun at the party.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to FutureMon

Are there any WOMEN here today?
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

Name Game
Premium
Grand Rapids, MI
They are all busy today on the hockey field..but if you can get all ten through the hoop we might have some extra medals laying around.