share rss forum feed

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

reply to mettachain

Re: [Cataclysm] Unfinished Cata Goals

said by mettachain:

From farming Elementium, I usually walk away from that with quite a few Inferno rubies and Carnelians which sell for ridic amounts still. Funny thing though, my 3 Queen's Garnet don't see to sell..

I have the same problem with my queen's garnets; I think its the lack of people pushing heroic progression this late in the game... if +10 makes the difference of wipe or a kill you are probably doing something else wrong.

where/how do you get the frostweave?
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Ya 1 gem isn't going to make that big a differance.

Personally I opted that if I can afford it then any 397 or better gear will get an epic gem, but anything lower will only get a 40 20/20 gem

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Venom1
There's a spot in Ice Crown just west of Ymerheim that has very fast respawning ghost heros there that travel in packs of 8 or so. usually one complete mind sear and the whole pack is dead and as a tailor you're bound to collect at least 10 pieces of cloth per packs. do that in a clockwise rotation of the whole valley (except the ghoulies and skeles) and you're golden after an hour.
--
Good evening!