share rss forum feed

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
reply to gatorkram

Re: [D3] Still playing? [poll]

The RMAH itself isn't a problem. The fact that it's the only real viable way to upgrade one's character to "beat" the game is very much the problem. I could care less if people trade cash for the best of the best pixels - I just want there to be an obtainable in-game path to actually win the thing.

...and no, grinding out Act 4 Inferno gear the way D3 is currently implemented is simply not viable. Dropping 100+ hours for *a chance* at upgrading my toon is not a solution.

puppy

join:2010-01-28
said by Thaler:

Dropping 100+ hours for *a chance* at upgrading my toon is not a solution.

Yar... I found a post to how to do HC barb inferno (not that I would ever do HC but I figured it might help me in SC), link posted in the barb thread. His videos are impressive, beating the crap out of inferno champ packs and standing in fire. He had some good advice but the thing that jumped out at me was "500 hours of farming" or something silly like that... :P

I am still playing though. Easy game to jump in and out of given my limited playtime. I got my DH to inferno this weekend, and so far it's been easier than my wizard. Dropping 3 landmines at once while you are running away is ftw.