Premium Member
join:2006-03-17
Saint Augustine, FL

SmokChsr

Premium Member

Tropical Storm Ernesto

Click for full size
Hi I'm Ernesto!
Tropical Storm Ernesto has formed in the Eastern Caribbean. Currently at 13.4N 58.3W or about 80 Miles East of Barbados. He is currently headed due West and expected to go below Cuba. As of now there is no expected impact on the US mainland.

Unless Ernesto does something unexpected, he can go on the yep we know it's down there but not anything I need to be concerned about list.
SmokChsr

SmokChsr

Premium Member

Click for full size
I might go that way..
He's still down there, and has not upgraded. Current long term projections are anywhere from Southern Mexico to Mississippi. Once it gets to the Yucatan, there might be a better idea of where Ernesto would like to visit.

5 PM Sat stats.. 14.8n 70.1w 50 kt 60 mph

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0 to SmokChsr

Premium Member

to SmokChsr
Not looking like the week to be going to Cancun, if typical here in Key West we will have several unscheduled cruise ships if we can accommodate them.

SmokChsr
Who let the magic smoke out?
Premium Member
join:2006-03-17
Saint Augustine, FL

SmokChsr

Premium Member

Click for full size
I want to visit Mexico!
Ernesto is still alive and appears to be headed to the Yucatan for a bit then if he survives that on into other parts of Mexico. As of now it does not look like a turn to the North is likely.
SmokChsr

SmokChsr

Premium Member

Click for full size
Hurricanes don't climb mountians too well.
Ernesto, is now history.. Elsewhere TD-7 is expected to become Gordon in the next 24 hours, and follow somewhat in the footsteps of Ernesto.