Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NuclearXP

join:2012-04-12
Trenton, MI
reply to WOW_Dan

Re: Ultra TV = Beta?

Dan - not to hijack but not supporting routers in AP mode is pretty lame. You cannot tell me honestly you think the arris gateways wireless range and quality of coverage is acceptable for anything short of a studio apartment with paper walls.

If anything you should at least be able to provide and support a specific list of routers that do AP routing properly.

To the OP, as dan said, nix either your wireless router or turn off the gateways wireless. Can you CONFIRM you're maintaining connectivity both from your device to the router and router to gateway? Try using the gateways wireless 2.4 ghz and place it in your main room of your house for the day. If you're maintaining 3-4 "bars" on your devices it shouldn't be dropping the wireless signal.

Nonstick

@wideopenwest.com
I have a 2000 sq foot house which the wow supplied gateway covers about 15-20 percent of... I've had that access point here for days off(which means the room we are primarily in has no access. Dan if you want me to unplug the router for a few days so you can still see the problems overflowing I will.

Any solution that gives my HOUSE Internet ( not just one room) and stops me from losing video and or Internet would be great.. WowDan you are welcome to contact me personally with the numbers on my account or email proudlarry@msn.com
Expand your moderator at work