Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Telco

join:2008-12-19

2 edits
reply to The Truth6

Re: Ridiculous

$1,800 a year is a better way to look at it and to me its definitely not worth it, which has nothing to do with saving money alone. Crap like Bravo, TLC, and now even History and Discovery are not worth it anymore. Let alone the huge $$$ and every increasing fees being paid to the likes of ESPN.

I use my money in areas I value and I am not interested in funding overpaid athletes move balls around and certainly not towards those dimwitted housewives or Jersey idiocy.

Rangersfan

@sbcglobal.net
said by Telco:

$1,800 a year is a better way to look at it and to me its definitely not worth it, which has nothing to do with saving money alone. Crap like Bravo, TLC, and now even History and Discovery are not worth it anymore. Let alone the huge $$$ and every increasing fees being paid to the likes of ESPN.

$1800 a year for pay TV service???? Wow! That would be $150/month. Who pays that much for pay TV? The average monthly amount paid for pay TV service in this country is $78.63/month. From the article below:

"U.S. households now spend an average of $78.63 per month on multichannel video service -- up 7.2% from a year ago -- but there's still no evidence of widespread "cord cutting," according to a consumer survey conducted by Leichtman Research Group."

»www.multichannel.com/article/486···tudy.php