spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ralphie

@optonline.net
reply to majortom1029

Re: [OOL] Add extra modem or use ULTRA (business situation)

Thx for the reply , are these on 2 dedicated lines or they split it if you know? Also your situation is somewhat simlar to what I we are in in regards to "separation" and not overflowing BW needs...

And btw yes it is all Gigabit internet

Great to finally get a adult response thx again

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
said by Ralphie :

Thx for the reply , are these on 2 dedicated lines or they split it if you know? Also your situation is somewhat simlar to what I we are in in regards to "separation" and not overflowing BW needs...

If you have an order for 2 lines, the installer will do what is required to provide proper speeds at both locations, whether it be to bring a new line in outside or split the existing line inside. Just be sure to talk to the installer to let him know where you want it, and ask the question.

majortom1029

join:2006-10-19
Lindenhurst, NY
kudos:1

2 edits
reply to Ralphie
said by Ralphie :

And btw yes it is all Gigabit internet

Great to finally get a adult response thx again

Its one line that comes into the building with a 2 port splitter and a cablemodem on each port.

Keep in mind 2 boost plus modems is more expensive then one ultra modem. If your not using it to keep two networks seprate then go with the Ultra.

We also had the help of power to learn(they rock all of cablevisions tech support should be this way) and an account rep push it through for us.