Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to puppy

Re: DSLR guild (Aftershock)

Seeing alliance on MG kind of turns you into the croc hunter. You peek through bushes and whisper to your friend "crikey look! it's one of those rare and endangered alliance fellows. if we're quiet enough we can sneak around and get a better look at it. very few in these parts ever see one of them alive, most of what we know about them comes from corpses found in the Warsong region."
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
+1, the laugh I needed.

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
reply to bTU
said by bTU:

Seeing alliance on MG kind of turns you into the croc hunter. You peek through bushes and whisper to your friend "crikey look! it's one of those rare and endangered alliance fellows. if we're quiet enough we can sneak around and get a better look at it. very few in these parts ever see one of them alive, most of what we know about them comes from corpses found in the Warsong region."

This makes me want to roll an alliance on MG, I love being hunted.

On my main server I'm out of toon spots, so I was thinking of leveling a new toon on another server. I'll look into MG horde side. Maybe I'll finally roll a DK so I can have it to 85 by MoP.
--
/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(")

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
I started a rogue for that purpose before getting bored. The number of alliance on the server is probably fewer than 100, and the ones that are are most likely alts of Hordies.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.