JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix

Re: MoP pre-patch on August 28th looks like

So you're willing to go 8/8H while abusing mis-calculated values and you're OK with that?

Kind of sounds like guilds killing H Hagara pre-nerf then not being able to do it again after they patched it.

Can't believe you would actually cheat and do it versus actually learning how to do it the right way.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by JB9:

So you're willing to go 8/8H while abusing mis-calculated values and you're OK with that?

Kind of sounds like guilds killing H Hagara pre-nerf then not being able to do it again after they patched it.

Can't believe you would actually cheat and do it versus actually learning how to do it the right way.

I'd be willing to take a shot at it even if the way its broken made it harder.

Personally I haven't even zoned into hagara or zon on heroic, only Morchok/Yor/ and ultra

Hopefully the guild's healers all show up this week so I might see H-Zon (they only had 2 show up the other week so H-Zon was off the table)

and I've been told that Hagara was attempted before I joined but they didn't down her.

Ya I know if I hadn't taken that year long wow break I'd likely be in a better position raid wise.

Heck my most memorable Boss was a Glitchy cho'gal, they looked at the health pools of things and though it was reg (back in 4.0) he was all mixed in with heroic, crazy fight and awsome (just wish there was an achev for downing a glitched out boss)