uniqs

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan to RyanThaDude

Premium Member

to RyanThaDude

Re: Mediacom now charging for bandwidth?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
TOO FUNNY
It is because people are canceling there cable service and going with Netflix,Hulu etc.

You know what burns me is this... Rocco and the rest of the executive team are in New York, The MOST expensive state to do business etc. Why are they servicing the small and rural towns when probably 30% of the total revenue goes strait to New York in in the exes pockets? I believe executive need to be compensated HOWEVER I am wondering why can't there headquarters reflect a location similar in living standards to there service area's?
Such as Des Moines or Springfield Missouri??

Anonymous88
Premium Member
join:2004-06-01
IA

Anonymous88

Premium Member

what? government? nobody mentioned anything like that. to be honest they really didn't say anything about it other than handing out a piece of paper with some Q&A explaining how this will not affect about 98% of mediacom customers.

its a money grab. we all know it. i hope they wont insult people by desciribing this as an enhancement of our service.

RyanThaDude
Indiana's No. 1 Zero
join:2004-01-24
Walkerton, IN

RyanThaDude

Then it just must have been that tech talking out his ass. I wonder how many he's told that to and believed him! I do live in an area where, let's say, technology isn't the highest priority.