All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Always frustrated...
This is a sub-selection from Seriously?!?!?

XIII

join:2010-06-16
Scottsdale, AZ
reply to ArizonaSteve

Re: Seriously?!?!?

I also get priority 24/7 support, unlimited data, free phones, multiple lines, a dedicated person for any problems/questions/etc I have (I have their personal number), among other things.

ArizonaSteve, if you use windows error reporting STOP, as its similar as CarrierIQ, a diagnostic tool, both can be used for nefarious purposes, wait... everything can be used for nefarious services.

Um I have the same 611 FAQ program, take 20 seconds and read the screen and realize that theres a button to call support.

Actually for work, school and personal

Also I see you have reviewed SPRINT broadband TWICE, get a clue that just because its labeled Virgin Mobile (Sprint Prepaid Division), Cricket (Sprint MVNO) or Boost (Sprint Prepaid Division) its all Sprint....

Beside stuff is worth only what others are willing to pay for it, your cell phone may be worth $100 to you but it may only be worth $50 to everyone else, supply and demand. The $125 I pay is worth it to me for what I get.

I tried Virgin Mobile for 8 months, Tier1 support is a joke, data services are constantly metered (this was when they said they didnt meter it), dropped calls, people saying they were having trouble hearing me, calls not going through, phones not ringing among others, so I went back to TMO and am getting better service than with Virgin Mobile, you get what you pay for.
--
»FreeDNS.afraid.org - Free DNS dynamic DNS subdomain and domain hosting

wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD
kudos:1
Cricket is a Sprint MVNO? I thought they were their own company. Learn something new every day.

XIII

join:2010-06-16
Scottsdale, AZ
They are actually owned by Leap Wireless, using that network and Sprints where Leap has no coverage.
--
»FreeDNS.afraid.org - Free DNS dynamic DNS subdomain and domain hosting

wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD
kudos:1
This review is now completely inaccurate as the OP has admitted in multiple other posts that he receives 4G speeds.
Expand your moderator at work
« Always frustrated...
This is a sub-selection from Seriously?!?!?