Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MeInDallas

join:2001-08-17
Dallas, TX

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

Re: Handling four TV shows at once for an hour?

Theres the new Pace XG1 6 tuner coming out this year, as well as the Whiteman Delta 6 tuner dvr, and the Ceton Q 6 tuner dvr coming out sometime this year as well. I wish TWC would take advantage of some of this new technology coming out and make its customers happy. God knows I would be.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3
said by MeInDallas:

Theres the new Pace XG1 6 tuner coming out this year, as well as the Whiteman Delta 6 tuner dvr, and the Ceton Q 6 tuner dvr coming out sometime this year as well. I wish TWC would take advantage of some of this new technology coming out and make its customers happy. God knows I would be.

next year TWC is supposed to be rolling out 6 tuner QAM/DOCSIS IP hybrid gateway boxes. They have lined up the DCX3600M as one of the boxes they will deploy.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11

1 recommendation

"next year TWC is supposed to be rolling out 6 tuner QAM/DOCSIS IP hybrid gateway boxes. They have lined up the DCX3600M as one of the boxes they will deploy."

You have a link for this?

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

MeInDallas

Dallas, TX

1 recommendation

reply to motorola870
said by motorola870:

said by MeInDallas:

next year TWC is supposed to be rolling out 6 tuner QAM/DOCSIS IP hybrid gateway boxes. They have lined up the DCX3600M as one of the boxes they will deploy.

WOW! Seriously? Now this is something I would be very interested in! And yes do you have a link for this? I'd love to read about it.

MeInDallas

Dallas, TX
I found this. I hope this comes soon.

»mediacenter.motorola.com/Press-R···705.aspx

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11

1 recommendation

A marketing piece from a year ago. Interesting though. Would be a great addition to a signature at home package.

Hob

MeInDallas

Dallas, TX

1 recommendation

Here's a more recent article I found.

»www.fiercecable.com/story/time-w···12-08-02

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
Orchard Park, NY