share rss forum feed

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:116
reply to WadeG

Re: [KY] Slow speeds for months and still no fix.

Thank you for posting here on the DSL forums. I have been working with the moderators on the Mediacom forums and we all have been escalating your issue working towards a resolution. As of now, we are working with Engineering if we can duplicate the issue. I know this issue has been ongoing for a while, but the moderators on the Mediacom forums, as well and me here, are going to do everything we can to get this issue resolved for you.
--
MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
»mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport/

WadeG

join:2012-08-22
Cadiz, KY
Thanks Chad. I just thought that since the Mediacom forum and phone support seem to get me nowhere, I thought that I would try outside sources for help.

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
reply to MediacomChad
The tech that was out a few days ago was able to get the same thing I got. His statement was he was getting slower speed from the pole on the street than in my house.

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
Reviews:
·Mediacom

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
Reviews:
·Mediacom
»www.speedtest.net/result/2145295840.png
»www.speedtest.net/result/2145299244.png

Yeah this will never be fixed. If it does I will publicly apologize to all at Mediacom via »mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport/forum and here.

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
reply to MediacomChad
Still no fix and don't think there will be.

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
Reviews:
·Mediacom

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
You need to downgrade your service.

WadeG

Cadiz, KY
Why should I downgrade? I have been paying for 20/2 for the past 2 years and the past 8 months I been getting this speed. I think they should fix it or refund me the money I been paying extra.