uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Jobbie

Re: [Raiding] [battleTags]

To be fair, that thread is for "hey join me in D3" and this thread will be more "hey join me in WoW". The two groups don't necessarily overlap.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
The battle tag is used for all Blizzard games. Just didn't see the poing on having two threads with the same data.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
It's not the same data though. It's "I'm a D3 player, here is my battle tag" vs "I'm a WoW player, here is my battle tag".

If you're both, it's the same battle tag, but you've provided additional information: which game you play.

Also odds are that this thread would fall off the page if we exclusively use the PC Gaming thread, and new players would forget, and we'd get "hey here's a battle tag thread!" every few weeks with backlinks to the original and oy.

IN UR THREADS, DENORMALIZIN UR DATA

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

The battle tag is used for all Blizzard games. Just didn't see the poing on having two threads with the same data.

were it not for this thread, I wouldn't know of anyone's battletag. I guess I should make one now... brb.

edit: Immer#1214

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Nick D
It is a sticky on the PC Gaming thread. All good, I just pointed out a place where you can find a good deal of tag from DSLR people.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS
some of us don't play D3 - or SC2, for that matter. (And while i do occasionally play D3, I don't play it a lot.)

This could be handy for that "need to fill a spot for whatever raid". Or "need 1 more competent person for 5-mans so that i don't have to deal with idiots".

Stoneweaver#1130 is mine. Just don't look to me for a healer - i may have 9 85s, but no healing specs.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.