« CDMA
This is a sub-selection from Question is though

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
reply to BiggA

Re: Question is though

You mean Verizon is still chugging along. If you leave the city with At&t you either get edge or nothing.

mmay149q
Premium
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX
kudos:48

said by Metatron2008:

You mean Verizon is still chugging along. If you leave the city with At&t you either get edge or nothing.

So true, I've actually seen it in action, told the person they should get VZW and showed them the full signal on my phone.

Matt
--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

said by mmay149q:

said by Metatron2008:

So true, I've actually seen it in action, told the person they should get VZW and showed them the full signal on my phone.

Matt

I currently have a galaxy s3 (upgraded from a 4s) on at&t and a droid charge on verizon, so I've seen it myself too

mmay149q
Premium
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX
kudos:48

said by Metatron2008:

said by mmay149q:

said by Metatron2008:

Matt

I currently have a galaxy s3 (upgraded from a 4s) on at&t and a droid charge on verizon, so I've seen it myself too

High five me bro, I'm rockin' the S3 as well on VZW

Matt
--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein