uniqs
share rss forum feed

CanadianRip

join:2009-07-15
Oakville, ON
reply to urbanriot

Re: Organic Food.. not as safe?

said by urbanriot:

Wow, it's funny you bring that up... I'm the only person outside of a group of people I'm friends with thats ever echoed that question.

I'm familiar with MDG's extremely unethical business practices, right down to criminal acts, and I've always wondered how they were never called on their shit.

I need to walk a fine line in what I say, but I will say this: There are a few ticked off journalists out there that tried to publish for their respective publications and where not allowed.

In fact MDG managed to get their PR machine to write up a full page editorial on Goran Varaklic the CEO as some kind of brilliant business person.

If a smaller company like that can manage their PR in that manner, then imagine what Kraft, General Mills, PepsiCo, and Nestle can do to combat a growing organic movement that directly threatens their entire business model with some spend?

You think they can squeeze out a bad report or two? Nah... we can fully trust all our for profit media companies 100%! How you can read that last sentence and not understand how idiotic it sounds is baffling.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2

said by CanadianRip:

In fact MDG managed to get their PR machine to write up a full page editorial on Goran Varaklic the CEO as some kind of brilliant business person.

A quick search brought up all kinds of legal actions like this »www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf···/MDG.pdf against MDG. That's doesn't mean that the media are ignoring him or that they are influenced by advertisers. Just that MDG is a company I would not do business with. Caveat Emptor.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

CanadianRip

join:2009-07-15
Oakville, ON

said by DKS:

A quick search brought up all kinds of legal actions like this »www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf···/MDG.pdf against MDG. That's doesn't mean that the media are ignoring him or that they are influenced by advertisers. Just that MDG is a company I would not do business with. Caveat Emptor.

According to you? Sorry, I have first hand information from someone who actually been responsible for managing their Public Relations. They are currently under my employment.
MDG did threaten to pull advertising in retaliation to harmful articles.

I really don't give a crap about exposing this either, because they're a nobody company with insufficient resources to try to drag anyone into libel action.