DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora

Re: [MoP] Just upgraded the family to MoP ...

k, figured as you are so active you'd be interested in another account, only cost to you would be monthly and if you were to want it upgraded past wrath.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

k, figured as you are so active you'd be interested in another account, only cost to you would be monthly and if you were to want it upgraded past wrath.

Funny, I thought my money was mine, not yours. One day you may grow up and understand that concept.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by pandora:

said by DarkLogix:

Funny, I thought my money was mine, not yours. One day you may grow up and understand that concept.

I didn't mean it the way you read it.

More of I thought you might be interested guess not.

No need to get hateful.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

1 edit

pandora

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix See Profile
I didn't mean it the way you read it.

More of I thought you might be interested guess not.

No need to get hateful.

:

Than I apologize. No hate was intended by the way. At the moment paying for 5 accounts is a bit annoying as not all 5 players use their accounts equally. My wife has rarely logged on of late, but one of my sons who hardly ever played, is now on all the time.

I am also in the process of doubling the size of my home, part of the doubling is a demolition of about 40% of the current home.

The demolition is stressful, we shall be without A/C and heat for about 3 days while the new heat pumps are installed. So I'm a bit distracted and grouchy. My apology.