share rss forum feed

ChrisNCIX

join:2012-09-14
Richmond, BC

2 recommendations

reply to JB

Re: NCIX... wtf?

Hi JB

If you could send me an e-mail to ckinsman@ncix.com with your order/invoice or ticket number, I'd be more than happy to let you know what's going on with it. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Oooh man, talk about customer service. NCIX rep registers on DSLR to help! Props.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2

said by Krisnatharok:

Oooh man, talk about customer service. NCIX rep registers on DSLR to help! Props.

That is NCIX. I have found them to be a very, very good company to deal with over the years. That's just one reason why. They also have a US web site and ship from California.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to ChrisNCIX

said by ChrisNCIX:

Hi JB

If you could send me an e-mail to ckinsman@ncix.com with your order/invoice or ticket number, I'd be more than happy to let you know what's going on with it. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

+1 Internets
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to ChrisNCIX

said by ChrisNCIX:

Hi JB

WOAH! I actually did get a hold of someone yesterday and they explained what went on. Apparently my Samsung drive got back ordered, but you guys have shipped out everything else yesterday. My drive will get shipped when you guys get it, which should be Monday.

It did go 3+ days w/o any notice from you guys as my order just sat there not shipped nor any contact sent out to me. I only happened to stumble upon that the drive I ordered had sold out and then I began to inquire. There is nothing really on your website/my account that said something I ordered was back ordered, that might be a good idea to add later.

Really appreciate the response though!
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
reply to ChrisNCIX

said by ChrisNCIX:

Hi JB

Did someone tell this guy about this thread or something?