how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

CharterTech

join:2012-08-06
reply to Craiger

Re: [HSI] Wireless Gateway Modems are Back

First off do you think I am going to list myself as official and give you my name for sake of losing my job because I am here to tell you facts and help you get around stupid policies. NOPE not going to happen.

To the original question at hand about your Modem. As stated if a tech removes the user owned SOC code from your account or is not willing to let it remain then yes you are forced to give up your modem.

A few techs and myself leave it for customers your just gonna have to keep calling till you get one of us.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

So, I guess I come right and ask you CharterTech. Can you make the changes, 15/3 to 30/4, to my account from where you are so that I can keep my modem?
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to CharterTech

said by CharterTech:

First off do you think I am going to list myself as official and give you my name for sake of losing my job because I am here to tell you facts and help you get around stupid policies. NOPE not going to happen.

To the original question at hand about your Modem. As stated if a tech removes the user owned SOC code from your account or is not willing to let it remain then yes you are forced to give up your modem.

A few techs and myself leave it for customers your just gonna have to keep calling till you get one of us.

That last line of your post is exactly why I complain about Charter so much. The absolutely ridiculous business practices at Charter continuously blow my mind!

Why should I have to keep calling just to get a hold of some one that can do this for me and others can't/won't? Why don't all of you get on the same page and maybe some day Charter's left hand will know what the right one is doing!
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

Zappa2000

join:2001-12-16
Kalamazoo, MI

said by cork1958:

Why should I have to keep calling just to get a hold of some one that can do this for me and others can't/won't? Why don't all of you get on the same page and maybe some day Charter's left hand will know what the right one is doing!

I wonder, what happens if you speak to a manager, instead of going through X many reps trying to get what seems like common sense ?