All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
LucasLee
join:2010-11-26

LucasLee to stet

to stet

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

multiplayer dlc like that has to be on the disk or included in a mandatory update, or it segments the online population into haves and have-nots. and unless your game of choice has a huge player population, that's a significant problem.

if people want to pay extra to look a particular way i got no issue with that, if however, the characters are particularly unbalanced with respect to gameplay, then that's not cool. pay to win isn't fun in my books. pay to look cool is ok, even if it doesn't always appeal to me.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by LucasLee:

multiplayer dlc like that has to be on the disk or included in a mandatory update, or it segments the online population into haves and have-nots. and unless your game of choice has a huge player population, that's a significant problem.

if people want to pay extra to look a particular way i got no issue with that, if however, the characters are particularly unbalanced with respect to gameplay, then that's not cool. pay to win isn't fun in my books. pay to look cool is ok, even if it doesn't always appeal to me.

I bought the DLC. If anything, the skins are a detriment as when I was running around as Slug (Infiltrator) in vehicle/dinobot form, it felt wonky compared to one of the regular car skins. The only one of the four that doesn't feel wonky is Swoop (Scientist).
53143497 (banned)
join:2012-09-18

53143497 (banned) to LucasLee

to LucasLee
it seems like you have lots of ideas on games, let me see a tree?

:P