spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

[Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

After much raiding, too many 5-mans to count, and daily quests that went on forever... Immerguen and Skylara leveled alts to push us over the hump to level 25 as a guild.

Upon checking my spell book I noticed that we basically traded "Mass Rez" for "Have Group Will Travel." In two more nights of raiding we've yet to use the Mas Rez.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Mr Fel
Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY

Congratulations guys, it's been fun working on an alt in your all's guild.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Venom1

needs more Vanish.

You learn to appreciate mass rez when half of your mage/warrior leveling combo bites it due to "shit where's ice block".

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

cant vanish if you got 1 shot after the tank died... need more Ticks/Evasion/Cloak/Vanish lol

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Mr Fel

said by Mr Fel:

Congratulations to the guild! I've been enjoying my stay with my paladin.

Great group of great people.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to Venom1

Thank you, Scaith. It's been a fun summer, and the guild has grown a lot. Here's a toast to new expansion, good friends, and maintaining the heart of this family-oriented, casual guild.

said by Venom1:

After much raiding, too many 5-mans to count, and daily quests that went on forever... Immerguen and Skylara leveled alts to push us over the hump to level 25 as a guild.

We have several alt-o-holics who made this happen before MoP... and I appreciate everyone who contributed. From this forum we had Mr Fel See Profile, drew See Profile, Jobbie See Profile, Goldheart See Profile (and his fiance), Feralmordius See Profile... plus several others that have no idea this forum exists except that I have a lot of realID friends I like to pull in, lol. My wife (skylara) and I just happened to be online into the wee hours of the morning so we could see the guild "ding" 25.

said by Mr Fel:

It's been a pleasure having you in the guild. We just need to get you leveled up the rest of the way!

said by Nick D:

You learn to appreciate mass rez when half of your mage/warrior leveling combo bites it due to "shit where's ice block".

It was nice the other night when the tank in the lvl15 dungeon didn't know where to go and I didn't want to find his/her body to rez. Mass rez took care of it and we continued on. I appreciate it... but losing HGWT still burns...
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Malanorei (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Venom1

Grats guys, now to work on the extra GB tab achieves.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

ugh... classy is going to take some time.... and now we have a new race and class.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
kudos:1
reply to Venom1

Yeah 25 took far too long!

HGWT is replaced by a lame 25% faster flight path buff. Blah!!!!

One of you night elves could just flop back after those Heroic DS10 wipes for mass rez. But really doesn't take very long to regroup.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to Venom1

does spirit wisp stack with the quick and the dead?

said by Goldheart:

Yeah 25 took far too long!

perhaps... but it went much faster with you and your fiance than it ever could have without ya.

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

1 recommendation

reply to Venom1

I just joined this weekend, I'm really enjoying it so far. You guys are great. Looking forward to raiding with you all in MoP.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Venom1

Hmmm, I need a 6th server to play on.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Lothario:

woah... I struggled when I was playing on 2. So glad I'm back to one.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Venom1

Gratz

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Venom1

Congratulations gang! Another 25 down.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Lothario

said by Lothario:

If people in Aftershock are done, I may be doing something similar. It makes me wish I didn't put all my 85s on one server. But, who knows.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

I'll be there with you. And talked arch into rolling a panda as well so he'll be on some. People always come back for xpac, not sure how long it will last, but at least some time.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

said by Antonica:

I'll be there with you. And talked arch into rolling a panda as well so he'll be on some. People always come back for xpac, not sure how long it will last, but at least some time.

Yeah, but we need more than 3 total people to explore content. It is fun in the casual sense, but I would prefer to play with a large group. For a while we had 6-7 people at a time. That is great.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

I like having my alliance toon with these guys, they are great group best decision ever.

For my horde toons I will stay on Aftershock and help as much as I can.

whycantwehaveboth.jpg
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

said by Jobbie:

I like having my alliance toon with these guys, they are great group best decision ever.

For my horde toons I will stay on Aftershock and help as much as I can.

whycantwehaveboth.jpg

Sucks having faction/server changed 9 toons. But, who knows, maybe more people will get back on with MoP. I know Lothario and I seem to be on the most.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

the past 2 weeks the kids have sucked all life out of me. I'm lucky to get on for 20 minutes a day. Soon as they are better, i'm shipping them off to family anywhere I can :P

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

Redbull gives you wings!

Lothario

Ottawa, ON
reply to Venom1

Rolled a toon there, seems very dead.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

The server is a low pop server... especially compared to Mal'Ganis. Without being too cocky, if you come to Nathrezim, you are coming to hang with our guild. Everything else on this server you can find anywhere... bad trade trolls, immaturity, ganking, weak AH. They do love their world pvp... but it just never is an event on our server. We'll see what kind of impact the cross realm zones will have on that once MoP drops and people are playing for srs.
--

Lothario

Ottawa, ON

Ha, first thing I saw was a horde raid on Goldshire.

No officers were on before I logged. Will try to get in tonight, no guild buffs sucks.

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
reply to Venom1

I didn't know you guys were on that server. I have an 82 Alliance on there I plan on leveling this week. Can I get an invite?

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Lothario

said by Lothario:

Ha, first thing I saw was a horde raid on Goldshire.

No officers were on before I logged. Will try to get in tonight, no guild buffs sucks.

I have my mule ready to go. Now it is a matter of deciding when to push the send button. Going to suck starting with nothing but BoAs. They should let you trade gold to your toons from your account. That is crap that I will have to start from 0.
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Immer

said by Immer:

ugh... classy is going to take some time.... and now we have a new race and class.

What race do you need a Mage in?

I'm probably going to end up changing to a Panda, but if you need a Human I might go that route.
--
McBrain#1558 - DSLR resident face melter.

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by McBrain:

said by Immer:

What race do you need a Mage in?

I'm probably going to end up changing to a Panda, but if you need a Human I might go that route.

We'll need pandas of all (relevant) classes

In the interest of full disclosure, here is where we stand on our classy achieves:
achievements.
said by our guild site that is blocked by websense :

• Classy Night Elves: Complete (will need a Monk)
• Classy Humans: Need Monk and Hunter
• Classy Gnomes: Need Monk, Priest, Warrior
• Classy Dwarves: Need Hunter, Priest, Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Death Knight, Mage, Monk (oh my!)
• Classy Draenei: Need Hunter, Monk
• Classy Worgen: Need Death Knight, Hunter, Priest, Mage, Warrior
• Classy Pandaren: Need Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, Mage

So, yeah... honestly not sure why we ignored dwarves as much as we did. Hmm... anyhoo... that's where we stand.
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

I'll level a Dwarf over there...Stoneform is awesome.

Gonna make the Mage a Panda since he's going to be my PvE toon, Epicurian is OP in a PvE setting.