uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phibian

join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON
reply to TSI Martin

Re: [DSL] Cellpipe random reboots / loss of sync (Check logs ple

Hi Martin,

So... It has been another month... Where are we at? We were promised some sort of compensation once the issue was resolved. It has been resolved for a while now.

sosumi

join:2011-09-28
Toronto

said by Phibian:

Hi Martin,

So... It has been another month... Where are we at? We were promised some sort of compensation once the issue was resolved. It has been resolved for a while now.

I think Teksavvy is trying to sweep it under the rug, now that the complaining has stopped from users with this problem.

I dont have this problem but i followed it for a while and im glad i never upgrade to the 25meg speed.

nowhere

join:2011-07-28
Toronto, ON
reply to Phibian

said by Phibian:

Hi Martin,

Also, I'd like to know if you're just pursuing compensation for the users who have to pay the modem rental fee. I signed up before that was implemented but this issue still affected me and the usefulness of my Internet connection.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to sosumi

said by sosumi:

I think Teksavvy is trying to sweep it under the rug, now that the complaining has stopped from users with this problem.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it this way, but certainly it's taken way too long to get anything...

Perhaps Marc can chime in if he reads this thread... After all it was supposedly left to "upper management" to sort out as TSI Martin stated earlier in this thread.
--
GO BLUE JAYS!