elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to NADAWII

Re: [Serious] MY neigbour is throwing garbage on her front lawn

I put a BBQ in front of the house, somebody will take it for the scrap value.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
said by elwoodblues:

There are so many of these scrap collectors now that whenever i put some sort of metal scrap to the curb, its gone the same day...

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
Reviews:
·VMedia
said by HiVolt:

said by elwoodblues:

There are so many of these scrap collectors now that whenever i put some sort of metal scrap to the curb, its gone the same day...

You want a laugh a, few years ago my winter beater of a bike sheared at the post holder. I left at the bottom of my driveway, neighbour calls and says you left your bike out.. Yeah, I want someone to take it.

No takers, so the kid next door takes it, saying he can weld it at school, leaves it at the very top of this driveway (hidden from the street) and someone takes it!

Go figure that one out.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
said by elwoodblues:

Go figure that one out.

Just did. Toronto.

Mike2009

join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON
kudos:3
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

said by elwoodblues:

Same here.

digitalfutur
Sees More Than Shown
Premium
join:2000-07-15
BurlingtonON
reply to elwoodblues
And quickly too.

I curbed an old BBQ a couple of months ago. It was gone within 20 minutes, but not all at once, LOL. First guy took the cover only, (it had stainless steel on it), 2nd guy took the grate and the burners, while the 3rd guy got the rest.

Tomorrow I'm putting out a 20 year-old dehumidifer, all steel construction, probably won't last an hour.
--
Logic requires one to deal with decisions that one's ego will not permit.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke.