uniqs
share rss forum feed

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada
reply to rogersfail

Re: Just left, see ya

nice, lets hope the service interruptions of your third party internet access do not ruin it for you in the future, as well as the billing glitches, and the difficulty of reaching a live agent when u need help also.
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!

Hooter

join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON
All of which are common complaints about Rogers!

CFoo

join:2008-03-19
Nepean, ON
reply to Paolo
said by Paolo:

nice, lets hope the service interruptions of your third party internet access do not ruin it for you in the future, as well as the billing glitches, and the difficulty of reaching a live agent when u need help also.

Haven't had any of those issues since I've switched over to DSL 3 1/2 years ago and I'm with Acanac!

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

canada
ok then enjoy the service and feel free to check the acanac complaints forum, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1
said by Paolo:

ok then enjoy the service and feel free to check the acanac complaints forum, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Except CFoo is talking in the past tense, saying the grass has already proven to be greener for him.

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

canada
Can I have some of that grass you've been smoking?