spc
uniqs
Warhorse
join:2007-09-25
Orleans, ON

Warhorse to pmd

to pmd

Re: PVR Drive Cycling

Ah yes, the fun never ceases with Rogers!!! I enjoy reading the morning paper and listening to the PVR drive cycling on its rapid road to destruction. Then checking my iPod app to see all the recordings I supposedly have on the PVR, but which I've deleted many times with the app but actually aren't on the PVR when checked.

Rogers - the company that almost get things right!

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx

As long as Rogers continues to buy 3rd rate hardware from 3rd rate suppliers customers will continue to get screwed. You only get what you pay for with hardware and Rogers gets a failing grade across the board.

Rogers isn't saving a dime buying/renting junk because of the extreme tech/maintenence costs associated with their gear.

mozerd
Light Will Pierce The Darkness
MVM
join:2004-04-23
Nepean, ON

mozerd

MVM

said by elitefx:

As long as Rogers continues to buy 3rd rate hardware from 3rd rate suppliers customers will continue to get screwed. You only get what you pay for with hardware and Rogers gets a failing grade across the board.

Are you suggesting that CISCO is a 3rd rate supplier? In some previous thread you claimed that CISCO was a ROCK SOLID --- maybe you need to keep track of your anti-Rogers rants

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx

said by mozerd:

maybe you need to keep track of your anti-Rogers rants

you're out of line bud. I don't have to defend my position to you. you need to learn to focus on the actual wording of the post not what's going on in your imagination......